The MARINER 250 impresses with a high charging rate of 250 l/min.
A corrosion-resistant crash frame to which system accessories can be attached is integrated as a standard feature.
Also included: the innovative BAUER P 31 SUPER-TRIPLEX purification system.
The advanced filter technology of the BAUER TRIPLEX filter can be relied upon to protect divers and fire crews against breathing in air impurities and provide effective protection against icing up.
The vibration-reducing motor rocker design optimises smooth running.
Thanks to the extensive range of BAUER accessories, the compressor can be customised to meet all manner of different requirements and intended uses in next to no time.
Suitable for use as a diving compressor, shipping compressor, for installation in yachts, as a fire service compressor, paintball compressor and in many other applications.
Petrol and electric versions available (please enquire for further details).
- 3 stage, air cooled, oil lubricated, reciprocating piston compressor
- Performance: 250l/min free air delivery. 300bar working pressure
- 6.6kw/4 stroke petrol engine driven
- P31 filtration system
- Manual start/stop and condensate drain
- B Timer
- Crash frame
- 2 x 1 metre filling outlets c/w 300 bar DIN connector
- Weight 120kg
- Dimensions 125cm x 59cm x 63cm
- Supplied with manuals and certificate of conformity